Spellbinders is actively involved in developing products, services, and inventions relating to Paper Crafts, Die Cutting and Paper Cutting. Often, product concepts similar to ideas from outside sources are already being pursued internally. We ask that any unsolicited creative submission be protected by trademark, copyright and/or patent law prior to your submission. Submissions lacking trademark, copyright and/or patent protection will become property of Spellbinders. Submissions will not be subject to confidentiality or non-disclosures unless otherwise documented prior to submission or review. Any ideas you disclose will not obligate Spellbinders to refrain from making, using, selling or developing such products, services or inventions that may be competitive with or similar to said disclosed information. No compensation will be due for the submission.
This policy is intended to protect all parties from future misunderstanding in the event current projects are similar to unsolicited submissions.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not, however, establish a link that in a way suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on Spellbinders’ part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as we provide them and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.