The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, photographs, design work, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Spellbinders, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The artwork posted in the Design Gallery is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied without permission. We appreciate your consideration in showing respect for the artistic rights of the creators of these images and text. A complete list of Spellbinders’ Copyrights and Trademarks as well as the guidelines governing their use can be found at Copyright & Trademarks and the terms are incorporated here by reference.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes, other than those set out in the Angel Policy, any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than as set forth in this section, please address your request to: Info@SpellbindersPaperArts.com.